APPROVED AND CERTIFIED NATURAL REMEDIES FOR KIDNEY DISORDERS - (+233) 244811137

 

  HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR BETTER WAYS TO RESTORE YOUR KIDNEY  HEALTH


WORRY NO MORE !!!! WORRY NO MORE!!! WORRY NO MORE

WE HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU


TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO READ THIS VITAL INFORMATION THAT WILL HELP YOU GET A TOTAL SOLUTION TO YOUR KIDNEY HEALTH

Kidney failure, also known as end-stage kidney disease, is a medical condition in which the kidneys no longer function. ...

10 SIGNS WHICH INDICATES YOU HAVE A KIDNEY DISORDER

  • You're more tired, have less energy or are having trouble concentrating.
  • You're having trouble sleeping. e, compared with the general population.
  • You have dry and itchy skin.
  • You feel the need to urinate more often.
  • You see blood in your urine.
  • Your urine is foamy.
  • You're experiencing persistent puffiness around your eyes. .
  • Your ankles and feet are swollen.
  • You have a poor appetite.
  • Your muscles are cramping
  • Can a person recover from kidney failure?

Acute kidney failure is most common in people who are already hospitalized, particularly in critically ill people who need intensive care. Acute kidney failure can be fatal and requires intensive treatment.
If you're otherwise in good health, you may recover normal or nearly normal kidney function.
How long can you live with kidney failure?

In general, hospice patients have six months or less to live. When patients living with kidney failure choose to forgo dialysis, how long they can live depends on the amount of kidney function they have, how severe their symptoms are and their overall medical condition


         BELOW IS YOUR SOLUTION

KIDNEY LIVER DETOX PACK works from the cellular level, from the roots.
●These products provide nutritional support to the liver cells and Kidney.
●Detoxify and nourishes the liver and the kidney to help correct all disorders.

● Good for systemic conditions such as liver, kidney, heart, etc
●The Pack strengthens your heart muscles, arteries, veins, and capillaries.
●It helps to detoxify your entire body and blood systems to get rid of the body and blood toxicity that impairs proper and easy blood circulation and flow.
● It Dilate Blood Vessels and remove plaques promoting healthy Blood flow
● It makes Your blood vessels healthy and stronger
● It dissolve the existing plaques while preventing new ones from building up.
*Our KIDNEY LIVER DETOX PACK works Naturally on your body systems to restore your Liver, Kidney and blood pressure to Normal within 21 days or less of daily use.*
The products work in synergy to give you improved blood flow, health, mental clarity, vitality and fresh enthusiasm to live...
The total result is that your Blood Pressure reduces drastically, gets normalized and your body becomes stronger and well enough to help live normal again.
■》Blood Pressure swings would no longer be your scare as this KIDNEY LIVER DETOX  PACK
*ensures a stable, balanced normalized blood pressure for you.*
No more Too Low or Too High blood pressure.
*The pack lasts 30 days but in 15 Days or less you will see very remarkable results in your blood pressure level, KIDNEY,LIVER and general well-being the body.*

COST OF KIDNEY DETOX PACK

            FULL PACK =GHC1600 GHC1400             

MINIMUM PACKAGE = GHC900  GHC850

 TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOUR HEALTH NOW
 
ORDER NOW! ORDER NOW!! ORDER NOW!!!        

KINDLY CLICK WHATSAPP OR CALL ICON BELOW TO ORDER NOW
 



Comments

  1. Please how I need the full package. My number is 0549437780. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really saved me. Thank God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am feeling pain in my ribs can this pack help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been feeling pains in and around my waist for some months now and my ankles have started swelling. What could it the problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Thanks to your recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used this product for a period of 60 days. Before my creatine level was 141, I was to be on dailysis a week
    before I come across this product. Now my creatine is 82. I recommend this product to every one having issues with kidney.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before my test results reads
    Urea: 10.2
    Creatine: 144
    Potassium :5.9
    Sodium : 149
    Chloride : 106
    I was Soo much in fear as the symptoms keeps escalating.
    I can across this product evwn though I have use a lot of product but to no avail. I tried this and in just 50 days my lab results reads
    Urea: 3.2
    Creatine: 99.1
    Potassium : 3.4
    Sodium : 132
    Chloride : 90.
    I thank God for this change.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am Soo much impress with how am feeling just two weeks of using this product. I pray it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been having pain in my rib's down to my back can that be kidney problem


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. I have been experiencing lower back and upper back pains and also pains in my thigh. What could be the cause

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please I have been feeling pain in my ribs the left side any time I sit to drive for more dan an hour please what could be the reason

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been feeling pain at the right side of my lower back pls what could this be pls thank u

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really good. Just two weeks of using the product but am feeling much better

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not all drugs work for everyone. These comments are too sweet. Not even a single person is saying otherwise. I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The only problem I had was too much eating. But I think is better now

    ReplyDelete
  16. Powerful product. Its bitter but very effective

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just started my. Praying to get well soon🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello we need more testimonies....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment